For respondents who had ever been told that they have coronary heart disease (CHEARTDIEV), CHEARTDIAGE reports how old the person was when the coronary heart disease was first diagnosed.
CHEARTDIAGE is one of a series of variables reporting age at first diagnosis of specific chronic conditions. Other variables in the series report age at diagnosis of the following conditions:
- high blood pressure/hypertension (HYPERTENAGE)
- angina (ANGIPECAGE)
- heart attack (HEARTATTAGE)
- other heart condition (HEARTCONAGE)
- emphysema (EMPHYSEMAGE)
- high cholesterol (CHOLHIGHAGE)
- arthritis (ARTHGLUPAGE)
- asthma (ASTHMAAGE)
- adhd/add (ADDAGE)
This is a 2-digit numeric variable.
- 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019: Persons who were diagnosed with coronary heart disease.
- 2008-2019 : PERWEIGHT