For respondents who had ever been told that they have angina pectoris (ANGIPECEV), ANGIPECAGE reports how old the person was when the angina pectoris was first diagnosed.
ANGIPECAGE is one of a series of variables reporting age at first diagnosis of specific chronic conditions. Other variables in the series report age at diagnosis of the following conditions:
- high blood pressure/hypertension (HYPERTENAGE)
- coronary heart disease (CHEARTDIAGE)
- heart attack (HEARTATTAGE)
- other heart condition (HEARTCONAGE)
- emphysema (EMPHYSEMAGE)
- high cholesterol (CHOLHIGHAGE)
- arthritis (ARTHGLUPAGE)
- asthma (ASTHMAAGE)
- adhd/add (ADDAGE)
This is a 2-digit numeric variable.
- mp2008 mp2009 mp2010 mp2011 mp2012 mp2013 mp2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019: Persons who were diagnosed with angina.
- 2008-2019 : PERWEIGHT