For respondents who had ever been told that they have angina pectoris (ANGIPECEV), ANGIPECAGE reports how old the person was when the angina pectoris was first diagnosed.
ANGIPECAGE is one of a series of variables reporting age at first diagnosis of specific chronic conditions. Other variables in the series report age at diagnosis of the following conditions:
- high blood pressure/hypertension (HYPERTENAGE)
- coronary heart disease (CHEARTDIAGE)
- heart attack (HEARTATTAGE)
- other heart condition (HEARTCONAGE)
- emphysema (EMPHYSEMAGE)
- high cholesterol (CHOLHIGHAGE)
- arthritis (ARTHGLUPAGE)
- asthma (ASTHMAAGE)
- adhd/add (ADDAGE)
This is a 2-digit numeric variable.
ComparabilityThe comparability of this variable over time has not yet been assessed.
- 2008-2018 : PERWEIGHT